Monday, June 18, 2012

Richard Simmons

Casie's look:



I know this is the lamest representation of Richard Simmons ever worn by a person representing Richard Simmons.  I had a kindergarten graduation event this morning and after about five minutes of bumping into the walls of my closet room (yes, I have a closet room) in my underpants, I gave up and went for something that included bling.  While this shirt has sequins and I think that technically Richard prefers a bedazzled look, I am going with it.

shirt- Target
jeans- Simply Vera, Koh'ls

Jilli's look:

First of all...GO JILLI.  IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Official business aside...



Inspired today by Richard Simmons' enthusiasm and joy for life, I am wearing bright cheerful purple head to toe and a big smile! A bit of an inspiration stretch but can't bring me down today. :)

Tuesday challenge:   Susan B. Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant - I love this chaneling of Ricardo and how original. Love you in the subtle bling and I'll be betting all the kiddies did too!

    ReplyDelete